Some of the important genes identified in the forward library of Grey Blight
|Up-Regulated genes||GenBank_Accn No.|
|Ubiquitin like protein SMT3||GW787598|
|Heat shock protein||GW787585|
|Down-Regulated genes||GenBank_Accn No.|
|Serine / Threonine protein kinase||GW787682|
|Pseudourine synthase B||GW787711|
|Cleavage and polyadenylation specific factor||GW787675|
|Transcriptional regulator Lys R family protein||GW787673|
|NADH dehydrogenase subunit-4||GW787715|
Sequence Submission – NCBI Database
|50s Ribosomal protein||JF288556|
|Thiazole biosynthetic protein||JF288557|
|Leucine rich receptor protein kinase||JF344710|
- Identification of differentially expressed genes during development of grey blight disease in tea (Camellia sinensis L.) using subtractive hybridization approach 174 ESTs, Release date: 1.4.2011; dbEST_Id: from 69166212 to 69166385 and GenBank_Accn GW787565 to GW787738.
- Identification of genes expressed during grey blight disease development in tea (Camellia sinensis L.) 202 ESTs, release date: 10.04.2011; dbEST_Id: from 73049569 to 73049770 and GenBank_Accn JG017537 to JG017738.
- dentification of genes expressed during grey blight disease development in tea (Camellia sinensis L.); Partial CDS submitted : 4., Release date : 4.9.2011.
- Identification of genes expressed during Exobasidium vexans development in tea (Camellia sinensis L.); ESTs submitted: 166., release date : 3.2.2013; dbEST_Id from Forward SSH library 73500472 to 73500545 (GenBank_Accn: JG463673 to JG463746) and Reverse SSH library 73326384 to 73326475 (GenBank_Accn: JG294142 to JG294233 ).
- Molecular cloning and characterization of the gene encoding a chitinase (full-length gene) from Camellia sinensis (release date : Aug 25, 2012); BankIt: 468953; GenBank Accn: JN392472.
- Camellia sinensis Metallothionine like protein complete CDS; GenBank Accn: JN315623.
- A total of 706 ESTs,180 partial and complete CDSs, and a full length cDNA encoding NDPK (Acc no : GU332636) obtained from the cDNA library specific to dormant bud of UPASI 10 were submitted.
- From the SSH library specific to banji formation in UPASI 3, a total of 62 ESTs were submitted.
- 16 EST sequences obtained from the cDNA library specific to blister blight infection in SMP-1 were submitted (Acc no : FD800891-FD800906).