Interning with UPASI-TRF
Undergraduate/postgraduate students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and abroad can apply for Internship in UPASI TRF. We offer short-term internships in Plant genetics, Plant improvement, Zoology, Entomology, Biotechnology, Plant physiology, Plant pathology, Residue Chemistry, Soil Chemistry and Tea Technology. Interns will work closely with our verticals/divisions to get experiential learning opportunities in the plantation sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development. Interested students may apply online by filling up the registration form.
What we offer
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience in our labs and divisions focusing on specialisation or general agronomic practices.
The duration of an internship is normally between one week to eight weeks. Internships are full-time and unpaid.
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- An approval letter from the concerned authority.
- Internship fee has to be paid by the students (Rs. 5500 + 18% GST).
- Accommodation can be provided against a nominal payment.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.